22$ for the whole kit (two medium pizzas, dough, sauce, cheese and seasoning included plus you pick your toppings).
Instructions for Baking Your Caliente Pizza at Home!
Preheat your oven to the highest setting (usually 500 degrees)
Dust each dough ball and your counter top generously with all-purpose flour
Roll, press or hand stretch if you’re daring!
(watch some YouTube videos)
You can bake your pizza on a pre heated pizza stone if you have one, on an ungreased pizza pan, or go Sicilian style and press it down into a well-greased sheet pan.
Top your pizza with the toppings provided in your kit (choose your favorites when you order)
Bake your pie for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Please share your Caliente experience on Facebook and Instagram so others can watch the fun!
Caliente reopening statement
Welcome Back to Caliente
As Pennsylvania allows businesses to reopen and we continue to monitor the coronavirus crisis, we are pleased to welcome back guests to our dining rooms over two reopening dates: June 8 for our Aspinwall location, and June 15 for Bloomfield, Allison Park, Mt. Lebanon and Monroeville.
The health and wellbeing of our team members and guests remains our top priority. In addition to safety procedures currently in place for our no-contact takeout and delivery options, we are following state and CDC recommendations and implementing several new precautions to protect everyone in our locations:
- Dining rooms and patios are reconfigured to meet social-distancing guidelines, and we have installed cleanable partitions between some tables.
- Staff will be sanitizing all high-contact areas throughout all meal periods, and there will be heightened cleaning and sanitizing measures during off hours.
- Our restrooms are now single occupancy.
- All staff are provided PPE, including gloves and masks.
- Floor decals and signage are being used to remind everyone to socially distance.
- We are reinforcing hand-washing and routine glove replacement.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available.
- Plexiglas barriers are being used where appropriate.
- We are providing QR codes for guests to scan and access a digital menu, as well as providing disposable single-use menus.
- All areas have been fogged with an environmentally safe anti-microbial treatment that lasts for at least 90 days.
- Single-use pens are being used for checks.
There are just some of the precautions you can expect, but certainly not all. Also, the governor’s guidance on dining during the “green phase” provides more information on mask use and social distancing. Find that information here.
We can’t wait to see you all again!